1) Type up draft one.
2) Possibly try another draft in present tense.
3) Edit, revise, mould, burn, cry and repeat.
4) THINK OF A TITLE! (Note: I suck at this!)
5) Check-in on Sunday.
Let's break it down.
1) I have done this! Draft one is 2,138 words long which is well within the competition range of 1,000 to 3,000 words.
2) Decided against trying a draft in present tense. I started but it just didn't feel right at all.
3) Not done this yet. Gulp.
4) Some ideas but still mulling this over.
So not a hideous week but not that great. I need to somehow find a balance when I am at work.
Goals for this week are:
1) Edit, revise, mould, burn, cry and repeat.
2) THINK OF A TITLE!
3) Check-in on Sunday.
I plan to print my story so I can edit on paper as I find this hard to do on the screen. The deadline of the 7th May is looming so I need to get cracking and then work out what is next writing wise. I hope you have all had wonderful weeks!