Wednesday 4 April 2012

ROW80 Check-in 4th April 2012

Now I know we are only on day three but so far this round, so good!!!

Quick recap of goals:
1) By end of the round have a finished first draft of my WIP.
2) Test mile - 250 words a day.
3) Read two books a week for 100+ reading challenge.
4) Review one book a month.
5) Exercise twice a week.

After posting goals on Monday I went to Aqua Aerobics so one exercise is ticked off! Then my day got ridiculously busy in good fun ways but it meant I didn't write, on day one!!! Now I meant to write my usual disclaimer when I posted my goals that if I miss one day I will try and make it up. Yes I want 250 words a day but if not as long as I get the equivalent in a week, so 1,750 words a week then I am happy. Amazing how that 250 words mounts up to a good word count in a week!! Granted that is like a good NaNo day!

So Tuesday saw me write 509 words so I am back on track. I also finished a book so that is one book read this week. Today I have written 258 words so that is ticked off.

So simple but effective is working so far for me! I hope everyone is having a great first week :)

5 comments:

  1. Great on the exercising and on making up what you missed! It's a great start, Em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and super strong start to April Miss Em! Good on you :) We're going to make this round our best yet - just you wait and see! Keep up your awesome momentum! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot for exercising and your word count and your reading!
    Keep it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Great job on your goals Em! I so wish there was a aqua aerobics class around me-I would do that every day if I could. lol Keep up the awesomeness and good luck the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely start, Em! Glad the simple plan seems to be working. Keep it up, and have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete