Wednesday 25 April 2012

ROW80 Check-in 25th April 2012

Well I haven't an awful lot to check in about today as this time last week I had just come down with a horrible bug that wiped me out for a good three or four days. All my best laid plans and motivations went out the window and I spent all my time in bed dozing and watching television. I didn't feel up to reading. Now you know how bad it was! Not only was I poorly but my laptop has been all kinds of crazy and I just finished a two hour restore which fingers crossed has solved the problem!

So my lovely goals haven't happened. They were:
1) By end of the round have a finished first draft of my WIP. 
2) Test mile - 250 words a day. (1,750 words in a week)
3) Read two books a week for 100+ reading challenge. 
4) Review one book a month. 
5) Exercise twice a week.  

So none of these happened but it is ok because I was poorly and was experiencing technical difficulties. I have just finished a book though so have read 30 books so far this year!!! I did write a book review last week before everything hit the fan so will publish that after this check-in so I guess I can tick that one off. See, all is not lost!!! It is of Adele Park's latest book 'About Last Night' so check it out.

I hope to be back on the wagon tomorrow atleast with my test mile and hopefully will join in with some sprints. Onwards and upwards!

4 comments:

  1. Aaah, Em, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY, she's back!! I'm glad your laptop is less kinds of crazy now :D and that you are feeling much better. I'd tell you what you've missed, but I keep forgetting what state I'm in! Good luck getting back on track for the rest of the week, and can't wait to have you back in sprints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww sorry to hear you were feeling so poorly! Hope you are feeling better and glad to see you back. Good luck this week on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review Em! I'm sorry you weren't well but am happy to hear that you're on the mend! Hopefully this week will go smoother for you. Take good care of you :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete